What makes a great day at the office? Stimulating work, talented colleagues and opportunities for growth. We cultivate a collaborative environment, encourage professional development and support career advancement.
A few things you might like to know about our firm:
- We are located in downtown San Jose in an elegantly rehabilitated loft space with an enormous design resource library.
- Most of our 30+ staff members have been with the firm nearly 8 years. People join our firm, like it, and stay.
- Diversity is one of our greatest strengths. Among the native languages spoken by staff members are Russian, Cantonese, Spanish, Mandarin, Vietnamese, Hindi, French, Indonesian and Arabic.
- Most full-time employees work 9 hours per day Monday through Thursday. We work just 4 hours on Fridays and typically take Friday afternoons off.
- We reimburse tuition costs up to $2,000 and provide 32 hours of paid time off each calendar year for continuing education. We also pay annual professional dues for our licensed architects and interior designers.
- Weekly ”Lunch and Learn” presentations allow us to meet vendors and manufacturers and learn about current products.